We are Hiring! Looking for an ILS Account Representative
LibLime is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Library Software business in markets such as Public, Academic, and Corporate libraries! Using your technical and library expertise, along with your critical thinking and negotiation skills, you will help convince our potential customers to adopt LibLime’s superior software solutions in the library market. Apply by clicking the link below.
- Leverage the LibLime Product portfolios in expanding our customer base.
- Competitive compensation plus excellent benefits: starting from day one of employment,
- Quick ramp-up time: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a sales pipeline in the library market and account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for LibLime in the library ILS(Integrated Library Service)/LSP(Library Service Platform) market
- Educate the market and customers on LibLime library ILS/LSP capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with LibLime solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of library ILS/LSP opportunities with emphasis on pipeline management (award and execution dates)
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Position LibLime as an industry leader among library ILS/LSP providers and position library ILS/LSP as a key LibLime differentiator to customers and prospects.
- Early involvement with target customers to influence their specifications and drive the acceptance of our software products and service solutions.
- Work jointly with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their goals and how success is measured. Align the customer’s
objectives with services to ensure that their ILS/LSP systems perform as required to achieve their business goals.
- Support the development of value-based sales proposals, and estimates. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to complete a compelling proposal and close the sale.
- Ensure an accurate and timely sales to operations turnover and monitor progress. Assist with conflict management and improving customer satisfaction. Stay involved with the customer to grow the Service Agreement when renewed by proposing additional customer valued services from the comprehensive LibLime portfolio.
- Assist customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommend suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree or other related technical degree, however, candidates with at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalency (state recognized) along with at least 10 years of ILS/LSP industry experience will also be considered. A MLS is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge of ILS/LSP systems and applications required, preferably within all previously mentioned targeted markets.
- 5+ years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within the ILS/LSP industry. Experience in other Library, or ILS/LSP focused industries is a plus.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local ILS/LSP market is strongly desired.
- Must be willing and available to travel 25-70% overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.