LibLime to Exhibit at the 2021 ALA Annual Conference
Rockville, MD, June 3, 2021 – LibLime will be participating in the ALA Annual Conference and Exhibition (Virtual) to be held June 23-29. The Exhibit Hall and Presentation Stages will be held completely online this year. All attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime in our virtual booth to see take a look at Bibliovation 7.0, which was just released this April. LibLime will also be providing virtual presentations on the Bibliovation experience throughout the conference at the Tech Talk Stage.
Some of the new features to view in Bibliovation 7.0 include:
- Expanded support for autonomous circulation policies in a union catalog
- Patron groups which allow for family groupings and inherited responsibility
- Borrowing groups for limiting or expanding loan relationships in a union catalog
- Enhanced capabilities between parent-child patron record relationships to extend circulation policy blocks to the parent and ultimately to the patron group
- Multi-time zone support for multiple circulation policies in a union catalog
- Expanded Discovery Layer support for Novelist Select subscription services
- A new item record editor with local control over subfield expansion
- Administrative control over local cataloging rules which are applied after MARC21 AACR2 rules
To find out more about Bibliovation 7.0 and our open development approach to library software services, stop by our booth or go to https://liblime.com/.
LibLime is the global leader in open development Library Service Platform (LSP) support and cloud hosting. Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, LibLime educates libraries about the benefits of open development, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. LibLime then facilitates deployment of the LSP in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting services. For more information visit https://liblime.com/.
Comments are closed.