LibLime to exhibit at ALA 2016 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, FL
Meet with LibLime at ALA 2016
North Bethesda, MD, June 8, 2016 – LibLime, a division of PTFS, will be exhibiting at the ALA 2016 Conference in Orlando, FL. from June 24th through June 27th. All conference attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime at booth # 2362 to see the latest library-sponsored functional additions to Bibliovation 3.0.
LibLime will be presenting Bibliovation 3.0, their latest Library Services Platform (LSP) offering. Bibliovation provides traditional bibliographic management services along with digital content management services, so that libraries can maintain print and digital collections in a single system. Bibliovation includes:
- External links to third party authentication programs
- EDI-compliant acquisitions
- Asynchronous reporting module
- Support for RDA and GeoMARC
- Digital object import with full-text search & retrieval
- An expanded messaging package for patron Discovery Layer interaction covering purchase requests, ILL requests, call slip requests, general library messages, digital object ingest, and holds
- Full support for multiple security classification schema between metadata and digital objects
- Discovery Layer visual search using ESRI and Google Maps interfaces
To find out more about Bibliovation 3.0, and LibLime’s support for libraries that want to be part of an LSP’s open development, email BibliovationInfo@liblime.mystagingwebsite.com to request a presentation, or visit LibLime at Booth #2362 at the ALA Exhibits at the Orange County Convention Center.
More information about the upcoming ALA Conference can be found at http://2016.alaannual.org/general-exhibits-info
LibLime, a division of PTFS, is the global leader in providing support for open development Library Service Platforms (LSP). Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, LibLime educates libraries about the benefits of open development, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. LibLime then facilitates deployment of the LSP in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting services. PTFS is also the developer of the world’s leading content management software, Knowvation, and specializes in meeting library personnel staffing requirements, digitization and metadata keying services. For more information, see https://liblime.com or https://ptfs.com.