LibLime to exhibit at 2016 ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits
North Bethesda, MD, January 5, 2016 – LibLime, a division of PTFS, will be participating in the 2016 American Library Association (ALA) Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits. The conference exhibit hall will be open January 8 to January 11 in Boston, Massachusetts. All conference attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime at booth #2155 to see a presentation of Bibliovation 3.0.
LibLime will be presenting Bibliovation 3.0, their latest Library Services Platform (LSP) offering. Bibliovation provides traditional bibliographic management services along with digital content management services, so that libraries can maintain print and digital collections in a single system. Bibliovation includes:
- Discovery Layer support for the EBSCO EDS API
- Discovery Layer support the Index Data Master Key Connect Service
- An expanded messaging package for patron Discovery Layer interaction covering purchase requests, ILL requests, call slip requests, general library messages, digital object ingest, and holds
- Support for RDA and GeoMARC
- Digital object import with full-text search & retrieval
- A cataloging editor with MARC21 validation and the option to embed local cataloging guidelines; with support for MARC Authority records, MARC Bibliographic records, and MARC Holdings records
- EDI-compliant acquisitions
To find out more about Bibliovation 3.0, email [email protected] to request a presentation, or visit LibLime at Booth #2155 at the ALA Midwinter Exhibit Hall.
LibLime, a division of PTFS, is the global leader in providing support for open development Library Service Platforms (LSP). Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, LibLime educates libraries about the benefits of open development, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. LibLime then facilitates deployment of the LSP in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting services. PTFS is also the developer of the world’s leading content management software, Knowvation, and specializes in meeting library personnel staffing requirements, digitization and metadata keying services. For more information, see https://liblime.com or https://ptfs.com.